So... my new lens came today - a Canon 28-105mm - thank you to Brett's parent's for the gift card that enabled me to buy said lens. Since it was already dark I didn't get to play around as much as I wanted - but I did get a few cute photos of Aidan. I'm looking forward to being able to shoot wider and to zoom so I can capture some moments when Aidan doesn't know I am there. I'll play more this weekend.
f/4.5, 1/200, ISO 800, focal length 105mm w/flash & Lightscoop
f/4.0, 1/200, ISO 1600, focal length 53mm w/flash & Lightscoop
You can just barely see one of his two bottom teeth here.
f/4.0, 1/200, ISO 1600, focal length 53mm w/flash & Lightscoop
Jenny, these are awesome! I had no idea you were a photographer! You'll need to teach me a few things!! Beautiful work and he's ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteThank you... I'm still learning but so far I am having so much fun - although photographing babies is not easy - he just won't stay still!
ReplyDelete